Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
"Filth? Just because I have the visage of a beast you see fit to judge me?" called Hank as he hooked his arm around the edge of the chimney, using the leverage to swing around, putting the stack between himself and the oncoming arrow. "I am not the one attacking innocent strangers."

Hanging on the backside of the chimney Hank braced his feet against the rough brick. His muscles tensed, bunching and coiling beneath his skin as he prepared to fling himself skyward towards his attacker. With a thrust upwards Hank was in the air, sailing upwards into the darkness. As he arced forward, Hank calmed himself and concentrated, and once more his body began to change as his gamma irradiated cells bulged and strained, expanding along bones which lengthened and thickened, under skin which was simultaneously thickening and hardening. By the time he reached the top of his arc, his transformation was almost complete, and thus it was almost 1000 pounds of snarling clawed muscle which began to descend towards the archer.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread