Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Hank paused in his advance, not at the sight of the guns, but at the Eye. "Look.." said Hank indicating the arrows. "..if you have finished trying to turn me into the Porcupine, perhaps we could take a moment or two to catch our breath and discuss the matter at hand. Firstly despite the sharp teeth I am not a Vampire." As he spoke Hank glimpsed the team gather opposite from the corner of his eye. Flicking his gaze over the controls of his own glasses, Hank could see Tessa's point of view overlayed on his own, which was always a strangely disconcerting for the first few seconds."Wait." he thought to 'Toria. "I think this may be the man we are looking for." "Secondly, We.." he slowly pointed across the street. "..are not Vampires. We are The Watch. We came here looking for the Sorceror Supreme of this reality. We didn't find him. We did find a thoroughly disagreeable creature called the Red Devil or Death or some other such thing who had taken up residence however, and who tried, unsuccessfully I might add, to have us for his supper. Doesn't really matter now as he is dead... again..." Hank grimaced as he began to pull the arrows gingerly from his hide, watching as his flesh began to seal itself almost immediately. "I'm going to pay for this in the morning!" he thought. "...so I was up here trying to pick up some information on where to go next when you started using me for target practice. Now I'm sure this is just a case of mistaken identity. My name is Hank McCoy but I am not the "McCoy" you obviously know and despise. And who are you that you carry the Eye of Agamotto like it was a trophy?"
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread