Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Norrin lingered just a few paces behind the rest of the watch. He saw them spring into action as Tessa gave the order to move out and assist Hank. He was still unsure of himself and his place on this team, but he was going to push all his uncertainties aside now and do whatever he could to unearth any shreds of his past life. He was sure that knowing these things would be the key to being useful as a part of the watch. He didn't know how he knew. It was just a...hunch. Allright. I'm going to try something now that I've been considering for a little while now. Sparky here seems to be able to fly at my mental commands. I wonder what would happen if I tried to stand on him and ride him around. Will he support my weight? Norrin steadily placed one foot on his surfboard. It seemed to be holding steady and not moving around too much for him to gain a proper footing. He then stepped up and placed the full amount of his weight on the board. It seemed to be able to support him. "Okay, that was the easy part. Now let's see if I can make it move without killing myself." He started out slowly only moving a little at a time. He was kind of like a little kid who was learning to ride a bike. I can't be screwing around too much here. Hank's in trouble. I'm not sure what he's up against, but who knows? I might actually be of some help. Norrin looked towards the window to his right and thought here goes nothin'. With the sound of breaking glass Norrin flew out of the window and proceeded to make his way to where the rest of the watch were standing poised to attack the newfound adversary. This is amazing! I'm really flying! I don't even feel like I can fall off. If I just concentrate, it's almost as if I'm adhered to the surface of the board! Norrin quickly went from reveling in his flight to a serious demeanor as he gazed upon the grim visage of their new opponent. "Isn't that the same thing Dr. Strange wore around his neck? Why does this guy have it?"
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread