Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
She stood silently watching the events play out before her. Any ordinary person would have been screaming by this point, Victoria stood only mildly amused by the fact that her love had just been shot and suffered no ill effects from it.
The only thing that did however seem to irritate her even more than she had been earlier was the idiot with the rifle pointed in their directions.
"I'm really beyond being amused at this point." she muttered more to herself than anything.
Victoria placed one foot up on the edge of the roof and called out to the trigger happy fool across the way.
"Not that I'm not the happiest camper in the world right now with you trying to put a bullet into my boyfriend's hide, but honestly, I'd rather not stand up on the roof and discuss what could easily be done in a more covert setting. The less attention we attract, the better."
Turning, she pushed past the team and made her way back into the building.
"hell, give them a chance and they'd probably try to shove a stake through me. Not that I don't have the best tan on the planet." she rolled her eyes and gave her white hair a toss as she descended back inside.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread