Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Norrin recognized the ringleader of this group of assassins. He had seen him in action back in his reality. He was roughing up some of the drug dealers that made the back alleys their homes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where is he, punk? Where is the Owl holed up at? ANSWERS, NOW! Don't you dare think that I would go light on you like Murdock does. He's a kitten compared to me!"

"He's...he's down by the pppier. He's operating out of one of the abandoned bbboat hhhouses."

"Your not jerking me around, are you? ARE YOU?!"

"NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE!"

A smirk crossed the face of the darkly dressed man, and he said, "Maybe you should have thought about these consequences before you got involved with the Owl's operation." The only sound heard after that was sound of a .45 being discharged. The dealer lay dead in the alley, and the man with the skull emblazened on his chest slowly walked away. Horrified by what he had seen, Norrin stayed motionless with his head down as the killer walked past. He didn't make eye contact for fear of angering the vigilante.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, we don't want any trouble. I believe this to be all a grave misunderstanding, and I think our goals may be similar. I swear we aren't jerking you around."
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread