Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Tessa was not nearly satisfied with the answers she had received but she didn’t think she would be getting any more in depth of an explanation from these men, Castle hadn’t appreciated her questions that much she could tell and she didn’t want to press the subject and become some form of enemy to these people.
“Can I borrow a gun?” She asked in general, one of the few members of the Watch that aside from light natural combat ability had no supernatural way to protect herself from the vampires, even her quick-mind wasn’t much of an asset in a fight against these creatures she had surmised, “Most of you men seem as if you can spare at least one.” She commented as she began to move towards the door, Tessa could handle a gun, she’d been able to fire one with almost perfect precision since her admittance into the Hellfire Club as a youth.

“Unless of course you have unfavorable opinions of women using firearms, then I suppose I’ll be forced to use the more direct approach and find myself a piece of timber to use in my own defense.” She had recorded all the facts that Dan had explained to them and had canvassed all the vampire mythos she knew to see if there was anything else she might need to take into account, so far she had found none. As she reached the door she turned and leaned against the wall beside the doorframe, waiting for a response.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread