Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
The thought of the Red Death being reanimated sent a cold shiver down Norrin's spine the likes of which he had never felt before. Even though he was petrified by the blood curdling screams coming from up above them, he recalled something that the Punisher had told them. He said that the creatures were weak when it comes to silver. I'M MADE OF SILVER!!! I shouldn't have much of anything to worry about. As long as I can keep my teammates safe, I might be able to be quite an asset in this mission after all. With renewed confidence, he followed Spider-Man up the stairs. He did not ride his board indoors because of the confined space but allowed it to follow him as it had been doing previously. He allowed a smile to cross his face as he went to check out what was happening in the other room. He wanted to see what this MONTESI FORMULA was all about. He might have an idea as to how to complete this mission more easily, but he had to confirm his suspicions.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread