Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
As Dan spoke about dropping houses on Victoria's sister, her voice rang into the room.
"I heard that!" but she didn't have time to elaborate as things began to happen around them. Standing next to Barry as he voiced his thoughts, Victoria smiled at him.
"Actually, that's a pretty brilliant idea. But they'll give you some reason it won't work. Trust me, they always do." she looked up at Tessa and let her anger subside again.
"It's a long story...I'll explain it to you later Tess. I'm just...I don't know. Just feel like something is bottled up in me about to explode. I think I've been a pushover for far too long." the thought pattern paused as a dumbstruck look crossed Victoria's pale face.
"Egads! I'm turning into Kyle! Why didn't you tell me sooner! Angst ridden is one thing, angry is one thing, but Jesus woman!" there was hint of the playfulness that Victoria was well known for masked deep within the message.
"Umm..Barry...about earlier. Look kid, I'm really sorry. I...it's been a rough trip and I just don't want to see anyone else get lost along the way. I've lost too many people this far." she smiled slightly and as Castle spoke about their numbers, she only nodded. More than a little worried that their numbers would dwindle, like they always did....and someone else would fall along the wayside.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread