Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Victoria stood silent at the idea of traipsing around in a vampire's head. That was until Castle spoke and she only smiled.
"Actually, it's usually from the nose, not from the eyes, but I'll keep that in mind. And as far as tinkering around with their heads. No. Sorry. But I'm not doing anything remotely close to that. I can't believe you of all people, Norrin, would suggest that?" Looking at the silver plated man for a moment, she continued. "You have no memory whatsoever, would you wish that off on anyone else, even an enemy?"
As Tessa began to speak to Castle, Victoria looked around at Hank for a moment, wondering silently to herself about things that neither of them had spoken of, or thought about in a long time. Tessa's thought broke her concentration and she smiled at her.
"Move you? Wow, you are putting faith in me aren't you? Cause I can almost bet Paige never asks me to do that...ever." there was a slight bit of a wicked grin on her face that was quickly replaced by a non challant gaze.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread