Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary:
"It's been many moons since I've last put pen to paper to document the events that have happened surrounding my failed experiment. Madelyne was a complete failure and now I must start from square one. It is unnerving the things I have gone through for perfection only to be waylaid by those who see me as a monster.
But I have moved away from failure and have started on, what I do hope will be my greatest experiment ever. Through my many years walking this earth, I have been fortunate enough to gather bits and pieces of DNA from various sources. Powerful mutants, intelligent and cunning peoples of which the world has yet to see. Compiling them into what shall be my greatest hour...and in honor of one I loved long ago...her name shall be Victoria."

---------

Victoria had been listening silently to everyone when something Vance said struck her.
"Logan?...Did you just say Logan?" She eyed Vance carefully shooking a sidelong glance at Hank.
"You thinking what I'm thinking here, Green?" she paused in the thought and addressed the young man again.
"Not that Logan isn't a popular name...but we knew a guy named Logan at one time...Not that I was fond of him by any means... But this guy wouldn't happen to have a serious set of fingernails would he?"
She didn't like this, she didn't like this at all and everyone could tell she had suddenly become very anxious.
"I think we're going to need a bigger boat..." she muttered softly to herself as she began to walk away from the group.
"Come on, let's get this over with...I've got a sudden urge to stare death in the face again."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread