Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Tessa halted her scrolling, “You sound passionate about your beliefs, and I respect that.” She told him beginning her scrolling once again, “It’s one of the few pieces of information you’ve freely given, everything else is kept close to the vest.” She took a glance at Spidey as she finished her sentence, typing in a few commands and watching as her tech went about collating two of the Atlantean files together.
“I would rather have you clutching that rosary than Barry, I feel comfortable with you no matter how much animosity is between the two of us, I’ve studied your movements and methods and know that you make a fine lookout. The teen on the other hand is impulsive, not an ideal personality trait for somebody set in your current position.” She let the room fall into silence, as she looked over the newly merged data file, careful to inspect it for any errors.

“Your methods indicate years of training, which leads me to wonder your age,” Tessa commented to the masked man, “It may seem intrusive to you but it’s useful information in case of medical issues, strategic planning, and general decision making. Usually if an individual has not had training I can be very accurate in creating a timeline for their age, but for an individual such as yourself it becomes difficult; you move and fight as if your upwards of thirty, yet most of your physical health argues that decision in age, your physical stature itself indicates you are somewhere between 16 and 25 roughly.” Tessa had been curious about Spiderman, of the entire group save Norrin he was the least likely to open up to the rest of his teammates, Tessa knew next to nothing about him except that he was a good fighter and a strong Catholic believer.
“Normally I wouldn’t intrude, but it’s a puzzle I’ve been meaning to get answered and I’m just forward enough to ask you outright.” Tessa had a look on her face that was a cross between inquisitive and savvy, she knew that there was a fifty/fifty chance Spiderman would actually give her an answer, but she had to try. It wasn’t like she was requesting his name afterall, she wasn’t that intrusive, if he wanted his space she would give it to him, but an age would be a helpful thing to know for future intents and purposes.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread