Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Norrin offered to aid Barry up onto his board which was hovering about a foot off of the ground. "Make sure to hold on to something. I'm still new at this, and I don't want you getting hurt. The best thing for you to do might be to sit down and hold onto my legs. I don't seem to have a problem staying on. It seems like the board and I are inseperable as long as I'm standing on it, but I don't know what it will do for passengers. You'll have to let me know how the ride is." Norrin gave a smile to Barry as he reached out his hand to the youth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, Norrin, hang on son. We wouldn't want you falling off the land speeder, now would we? Besides, you're mother would kill me if anything happened to her little boy."

"Can we go to the Zoo, Dad? I want to see the Ixions!"

"We can go there after I run a few errands for your mother. I also have to stop by the lab so I can check on some results that were supposed to come back today."

"AWWWWW, how long is THAT gonna take?!"

"Be patient, son. By land speeder it only takes about 10 microns to get to the Zenn-La capital. We'll run those errands real quick, and then we'll be on our way."

"OKAY!"

"ARE WE THERE YET?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norrin seemed to space out for a few minutes after offering Barry his hand, and then he snapped back into reality looking completely dazed. "What's a Zenn-La?"
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread