Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary

"It was almost too easy to incorporate the things into Victoria that I had been wanting to. Her progress has been extraordinary, as to be expected with something of my designs. However, I never expected her to be as breathtaking as she is. True, I had hoped she would be pleasant to look at, as Madelyne was, but I did not expect this level of beauty. Down to the tiny red diamond on her forehead I am pleased beyond my expectations.
She has much to learn and many years to progress. Her body is still a child, but she has shown great mental capacity. Yet I sense something within her that I must admit, frightens even myself. I have only witnessed the power known as the Phoenix on a few occasions, yet it seems my prodigy is to be the new host for that cosmic power. Not that I mind this unexpected turn of events, quite the contrary. I can see my Victoria becoming not only the perfect mate, but the perfect weapon."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria glanced as Hank as she continued to walk, his thoughts not too far from her own.
"How about I throw you instead?" She smirked at him momentarily as she looked around at the buildings they passed and the places that had in her reality, been new and shiny.
Something was still nagging at her and she couldn't put her finger on it. The sudden bursts of anger, the mood swings... Victoria pondered it all silently as she walked when something caused her to stop right in her tracks.
"No...I couldn't be...."...she whispered and began counting on her fingers for a moment, her brown eyes transfixed on them as she did mental calculations and came up with an answer she wasn't sure she really wanted.
"No, can't be...just...I've just been tired...and alot going on...I'm sure...yeah, that's all it is..." she said it more to herself than anything as she started walking with the group again, a little bit of doubt still niggling at the back of her brain.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread