Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary...
"So it has come down to this, has it? They will not give her up now. They know too much. Piotr has found out about my own hand in his beloved sister's death. It seems while I was away for so long doing my dubious work for Master Nur, the Rasputin's took it upon themselves to adopt my Victoria. How precious.
However, she's still mine and will always be. Just seeing her again after so many long years makes me proud. She'll following in my carefully laid footsteps. She's attending University and studying genetics. I am impressed by the people she surrounds herself with. Franklin Richards, who is the most powerful mutant on the planet, Peter Parker...interesting fellow. He moons after Victoria yet I can tell he harbors some deep secret within him that will someday be the cataclysm of his love for her.
Franklin interests me. It's clear to me that Victoria has some affections for him. And that girl...what was her name....oh yes, Belle. From my watching, it seems Franklin is more interested in her than Victoria. How sad for my girl.
Ah, and how could I ever forget the elusive thief? Gambit haunts my every step now. And now, since he has seen Victoria...hers as well. I shall have to take every measure to safeguard my unknowing "daughter" from his madness."

~~~~~~~~~

"Hank..." Victoria started until he spoke up about the institute. She had personally never been there. Xavier had a school in her reality as well, along with an orphanage and it wasn't a nice place.
She paused for a moment then looked ahead at everyone as they walked along.
"I have something I need to tell you....but...nows not a good time. You've got alot on your mind, and I do too. Just know...no matter what happens, I love you."
Pushing a windswept strand of white hair out of her eyes, she looked at him and smiled softly.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread