Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary
"There are times I often wonder what she thinks. When she's alone at night with nothing but the voice of the Phoenix in her mind. Does that comfort her? I would find it unnerving. But then again, I do find that she has access to that sort of power unnerving as well. Victoria has yet to fully understand her potential, but soon, time is slowly reaching the point where I will reveal all to my lovely girl."

~~~~~~~
"Oh, you better plan on it McCoy" Victoria shot back mentally before her thoughts were interrupted by being brought back to reality. Everything that was weighing on her mind would have to wait until this was all over. Until she could get Hank alone and tell him what she was so worried about...
But now...her eyes began to carefully chronical the situation around them.
Without really thinking about it, Victoria began to reach out and try to read the minds of what or whom was lurking in the shadows. Nothing deep, just picking at the thoughts that played at the forefronts of their minds. Hopefully enough to find out what they were and what they wanted. Although she had a pretty good idea already.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread