Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Norrin and the rest of the advanced scouting group soared at a steady pace high above the ground. He looked over at the other pair of adventurers that were flying tandem with him and said, "Hey, we're almost like a little super team all of our own, aren't we?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We know why you have come here, herald, and we are here to stop you from bringing your master here. We don't intend to become the next course to satisfy his mighty hunger. We will ask you to please vacate Earth and seek sustenance for Galactus somewhere else. We do not wish you any harm, but if you insist on calling him, then you leave the Fantastic Four with no options"

"IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!"

"FLAME ON!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should call ourselves...the Fantastic Four!" Or then again, maybe not. It seems kind of hokey, and Rogue's traveling partner doesn't seem like the type that has a sense of humor about him. So serious. Norrin looked over at his travelling companions and saw Rogue's eyes close as if in extreme concentration. "Are you allright, Rouge?" Norrin asked as he noticed the young woman straining to use more of her power than she was used to. "You look like you are struggling to stay afloat. If you are getting tired, then there is plenty of room on my board for the two of you. I'm not sure that I could support everbody's weight, but I don't seem to be having any kind of problem with supporting Barry and myself, so I assume more wouldn't hurt."
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread