Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Hank looked around their darkened surroundings. The light breeze brought the scents of multiple bodies to him, each more acrid than the last. These vampire's seemed to have no love for bodily hygiene. Luckily their group were also shrouded in darkness so perhaps the enemy were wary of attacking until they were sure of their advantage. This might explain why they had held off so long. Perhaps he could use this to their advantage.

Hank's eyes followed his other senses as he searched for the largest congregation of vampires surrounding them. "Perhaps I can use the darkness against them." he thought to 'Toria. "See if you can contact the others and get them to follow my lead."

Without waiting for a response Hank bellowed into the darkness surrounding them. "I am taking these cattle to Logan." he snarled, hoping to confuse them into believing he was this realities McCoy. "As long as this reality's McCoy isn't out there.." he thought allowing a small doubt to enter his mind despite the fact his senses could not detect a scent similar to his own nearby. "Go to the city and bring more.! These are mine and Logan's!"

As he shouted his orders into the darkness, Hank braced himself, ready to pounce in whatever direction they may be attacked from. "Here's hoping their eyesight isn't much better than normal humans..." he thought glancing towards 'Toria and the others once more.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread