Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary

"It seems so glib to say that I have absolute control over the Phoenix. My control over Victoria hasn't wavered. She sees me as her adoring doting father who is constantly away on "Business". Therefore, since my hold on her is so strong, so is my hold on that entity that inhabits her.
So odd, was it the first time I saw her manifest that being. I beheld the sight with awe and a bit of fright I must admit. She was, as to be expected, terrified by the power that sprang forth from her. I however was there to reassure my darling girl that it was perfectly normal and that I would help her master it.
However, I believe I've become a slave to the entity...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok kids, hold on tight, Uncle Beast is going to try the old Bait and Switch on these guys. Although, Henry, I must point out that from the films I've seen about Vampires, they have wonderful night vision, but hey, you're welcome to try!"
Victoria sent the message out to their group, hoping everyone would be open enough to listen to her telepathic thoughts.
It took a few moments for her to realize that yet again, she was missing the Asgardian broadsword that Deadpool had bestowed upon her. She had automatically reached it as the vampires began closing in on them.
"Damn.." she muttered. The Phoenix was still brooding after Dr. Strange's little session with it, so it would be no help at all in this situation. Victoria felt almost powerless....with only her telekinesis to use and no Phoenix to rely on, she almost growled in frustration.
But again, that feeling of anger began to bubble within her, something was definately not within her...the mood swings....everything....she knew that once this was over, she was going to have to have a long talk with Hank.
And that thought, worried her.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread