Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Rogue stared in disbelief at Norrin. If the stolen memories were correct and this was the same guy, hed had unbelievable power, whether he knew what he was doing or not. She looked quickly from Barry to Blade, anxiously waiting to see what would happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't belong here", he growled at her, flashing his claws. "You're dangerous. Why don't you leave?"

Staring at him, eyes wide with terror she broke down sobbing. "I didn't mean to do it. I can't control this", she said through the sobs holding up her hands. "You have it easy. You know what you can do and how to do it. I don't have that luxery."

He stared at her with hatred in his eyes. "Go somewhere else to learn then. We don't want you here." Spitting those last words at her he walked away.

Maybe he's right. Maybe I don't belong here.

She went back to her room and packed what few belongings she had. She sat at the small desk and wrote a quick note to Professor Xavier.

Professor~

I'm sorry I had to leave, but I couldn't run the risk of hurting anyone else. If I can ever get myself under control, I might try to come back. Thank you for everything you taught me. I will continue to practice everyday. Thank you for accepting me eventhough the others couldn't. It meant a lot to me that you invited me in and helped the way you did. I'll never forget you.

~Rogue

She didn't have to write it to know he'd get the message, but it was the formality she thought she needed. Leaving the note, she left through the front door without being seen. It was the last she saw of the first place she had called home since the incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue wanted anyhting to see their attacker face to face. He made her leave the one place she felt safe. It wasn't the same reality, but the face remined the same.

Messages In This Thread