Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary...
"I watched from the relative safety of the shadows today as Gambit came upon my Victoria and her comrades. I remained silent as he told her the truth of my "evils"...and the truth behind Ben Grimm. Sadly, Poor Franklin Richards did not take it well at all. And Victoria, in her puppy dog love of that boy, was heartbroken and crushed as he walked away from her, telling Gambit that for all he cared, he could kill her.
It was the Parker boy that rescued her. Not I. Just as I was about to step in, as Gambit came in for the killing blow, Peter Parker stepped forward and swept Victoria up into his arms and whisked her away into the night. I know now, that Parker is indeed who I suspected him of being. He is the Spider-Man who roams the skies and fights the "good" fight. Pity him, he'll have to be the next to go..."

~~~~~~~~~
Victoria winced slightly as the halo formed around her. Something wasn't right with the Phoenix and she could sense it. Although the entity wasn't in it's full blown form, she had hoped that a mere taste of it's flames would scare off the creatures of the night.
From above the fray, she watched the creatures of the night and her companions battle...her eyes on Hank as he tore through the vampires as if they were paper dolls. But her attention was quickly diverted to the bats coming at them, and the blue skinned winged vampire who was closing in on her.
"I said...BACK OFF!" She yelled, throwing out another telekinetic blast towards the onslaught. Yet there was something...something about these creatures she couldn't put her finger on...she felt something close to kinship with them, although she couldn't understand how or why. Maybe another one of Sinister's synaptic programs? Or maybe that other thing that had her so worried right now? Either way, she'd find out eventually. Right now however, her attention was needed in the here and now. Flames began to reach out from her fingers as she shot blast after blast towards the fanged creatures.
"Barbequed Bat anyone?" She let out a bit of a cold wicked laugh as she called it out to group below.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread