Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Norrin screamed out in horror as he watched the lord of the Vampires make his way toward the young mutant. My blasts had little effect on him...Is it that I'm weak or is he just THAT strong? I've got to do something. I can't just let him attack Rogue like that. What can I do, though? Even though it suprised the heck out of me that I was able to project energy like that, it didn't have any effect anyway. What can I do to stop Logan's advances? It was at that moment that Norrin realized he had other tricks up his sleeves. He got off of his board and with a mental command he sent it charging at Logan's Neck at a blinding speed. He charged up his energy again and prepared to fire another blast towards the Vampire Lord. He's distracted with his goal. With any luck, this wil work! The surfboard was mere moments away from striking the demonic creature. Norrin unleashed the energy he had been storing up as well. If this doesn't work, then perhaps we are all doomed.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread