Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
“With pleasure.” Tessa responded, taking a seat at her makeshift workstation and re-opening all the files she had been working with previously. She was confident that Dan had control over McCoy, but she still wasn’t going to take her time in finishing the translation; it would be detrimental at this point to take unneeded time on the project. It was likely that whoever had sent McCoy would send more just in case he didn’t finish whatever job he had been given.
“Once I finish this I would assume we’re going to be moving on to Westchester, which brings me to my next question; who else should we expect to meet up with?” Sage questioned as she furiously typed away in an open window, piecing together the bits she had translated with the bits that had been translated previously.
“Better information on possible opponents is an advantage in my case, I can judge them better and attempt to keep myself out of trouble without relying on the three of you to keep me safe.” Tessa continued as she typed, finishing another paragraph of the text.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread