Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
From Sinister's Diary...
"She's gone. I do not know where or how, but my Victoria has seemingly vanished off the face of the earth. Yet inside, I know she is still alive. I can sense her at times. I've gone everywhere, her loft...the Parker boy, the Rasputins...and even in my shadowed form I've listened in and no one knows where she is. I must find her. I cannot lose her this close to gaining complete control over her, over the Phoenix..."

~~~~~
Victoria closed her eyes for a moment and listened in silence at the sound of the creatures around her. It was almost euphoric feeling that swept over her before she shook herself out of it and dropped back down lightly on her feet and helped defend her group as much as she possibly could. The Phoenix was useless, whimpering and cowering in her psyche as the bats converged on them.
"Damn..." she muttered, if her telekinesis wouldn't throw them off, she'd have to try telepathy.
Sending out scattered mental messages, hoping to at least throw them off balance before she volleyed yet another attack at them.
She took only a moment to glance at Hank. Thinking that it might be a wise move to place Castle and Hank in a telekinetic bubble.
"Hank, remember, we've been through this a million times, just because they look like someone you knew, doesn't mean they are." The message floated between their minds, Victoria's fraught with worry and concern...and something else she couldn't quite put her finger on.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread