Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: Black as Night
Tessa’s eyes blazed angrily for the briefest moment at the mention of Warren Worthington, regaining her composure to looked at Wong.
“Thank you for the information, though I can’t say I’m entirely thrilled to hear that Warren is amongst Logan’s ranks. Though, I cannot say I’m surprised by the knowledge that he willingly joined the bloodthirsty mass, he always was vain about the wings.” Sage tried to keep the annoyance to a minimum, “I suppose some things never change, no matter what reality you are currently in.” Then giving Wong an apologetic look she explained, “My realities version of Mr. Worthington and I have a history, an unpleasant history…the feelings are rubbing off on this vampire Worthington, I apologize for the attitude.” She gave what constituted as a smile in her book and looked at her translation.

“I think I may have finished the translation, do you think we could try it on McCoy?” Tessa asked, abruptly changing subject from the current thread about Warren, even though they were speaking of a different entity it made her quick mind jump to the man she had thought she loved. Saving her files she made the final translation larger and read through it silently, trying to catch any words that were incorrect.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread