Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rogues Gallery
Not that I've had the chance to brush up on my Batfamily a bit, I feel once again qualified to post here.Smile

If I could only choose one villain to lock up for good it would have to be The Joker. Not for any dislike of the character, but rather for my immense love of him. To take away the caped crusaders counterpoint, for good mind you, would be huge. Unfortunately, no one stays dead/gone in the comics except for Bucky. But think about it. If the Joker was suddenly taken out of play once and for all, how much would that change Batman's world?

To cross the line? Can't say. None of his rogues would make good heroes, and very few would be believable as former villains. I will say however that Arsenal and the KGBeast did make for excellent wardens of Blackgate during No Man's Land. Hmmmm.... Catwoman? Naaah. It would kill her chemistry with Bats. Definately not the Joker or Penguin or Harley or Ivy. Oh I know! Superman! Bats has always hated him and their rivalry is one of the best ever seen in comics. Plus I think blue boy would make for a good hero.

Messages In This Thread