Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers Re-Assembled
This is a really tough decision for me, because I love the Avengers SO MUCH, and I love a lot of the characters that orbit the roster. If I HAD to choose, I believe these would be some of the characters I would pick:

1.) Songbird: They said that she would eventually become an Avenger in the AVENGERS FOREVER story, and now is the time.

2.) Hawkeye: I've always loved the character and the sheer simplicity of him. He's just a normal human with a butt load of training. He and Songbird have a history as teammates, and would tend to work together really well.

3.) Black Knight: Also one of my favorite characters, and has quite a history with the Avengers. He recieved a power increase in the most recent HEROES FOR HIRE series, and can hold his own in battles that are more suited for "heavier hitters"

4.) Vision: A staple in the Avengers as far as I'm concerned. He needs to get away from that "I'm an android studying how to be a human" business that has become grafted to his personality or lack thereof.

5.) Taskmaster: The Avengers have a long running history of accepting former criminals into their ranks. If Taskmaster were to become an Avenger, he could be every bit as much of a hero as anyone else (LITERALLY)

6.) Captain America: I reluctantly put him into my line-up, but he is the spine of the Avengers. Plus, there would be plenty of butting heads between the trinity of Hawkeye, Captain America, and Taskmaster.

7.) Beta-Ray Bill: The team needs some power, and I am a HUGE fan of underused 3rd tier characters. He would adequately replace Thor, and would hopefully have a chance to fluorish as a character.

8.) Moon Knight: Marvel's answer to Batman. I would like to see him gain the type of fear and respect that Batman gets in the JLA, and become a prominent character in the Marvel lineup.

9.) Spider-Man: He would give the team a much needed sense of humor, and would have Avengers credentials. Thus, it would get him out of the public menace image that J. Jonah Jameson has painted on him.

Those are my picks for the time being. Given time (appoximately 5 minutes) I'll probably think of better people to put in, but that is what comes to mind at the moment.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread