Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Angelee couldn't help but to grin at John as her glamour took effect on him. Giving Chandi a giggle and a wink she slipped out of her seat and proceeded to kneel down next to him.
"Oh, me sugah, Ah'm doin' grand. You howevah... it almost burns, doesn't it? Tha want runnin' through ya. Tiger...Ah could ask ya ta do anythang for me, couldn't Ah?" she batted her eyes just a bit, and smiled up at him before reaching out and running her hand down his cheek.
Throwing a wink at Cameron as she continued to torment 'Vok, AJ looked up at him with a pouty lipped look and sighed.
"You see darlin' we faeries, we can't fight our nature. We're very affectionate creatures. Male, female it doesn't mattah, when we need someone, we need them. That's tha feelin' your havin' right now, ain't it?" her fingers brushed up into his hair and she smiled again.
"It'll wear off in about an hour, but until then, You're all mine John Starling..."
There was the look of absolute seductive bedevilment in AJ's eyes that should have scaried everyone, but everyone knew it was her nature to be like this, and they enjoyed it.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread