Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Chills ran up his spine as AJ’s fingers twined into the tangled mess that was ‘Vok’s hair. She had gotten dangerously close, and before he knew what he was doing, or before he could stop himself, ‘Vok reached out and grabbed the seductive faery. Pulling her as close as he could manage, the wanton pirate then did what only came naturally to a man in his current situation. He plain and simply laid a whopper of a kiss on the woman that was insistantly teasing him within an inch of his sanity. In an ungaurded moment brought on by sheer lust, 'Vok spoke in a whisper so that only AJ could hear, "You are beyond amazing. I haven't wanted anyone so badly since that Xandarian on the Black Moon of Hala."

With eyes locked on AJ, 'Vok realized that the faery dust that was currently coarsing through him had allowed another bit of his past to slip from his lips. He knew that it should bother him, but somehow it didn't in the least. His mind wouldn't remain focused on anything but AJ for more than a second or two. His face flushed with passion, the ensnared Skrull listened as his teammates chattered around him. He heard their words, but very little of what they said sunk in. Although Chandi's question hung in the air like a luscious unpicked apple. The possible answers flowed through 'Vok's mind, but none of them was what his feline friend was looking for. Unable to help himself, the randy pirate responded in the most off topic way that he could, "Sure love, me gots a plan. It involves me and this young lady here. Me hopes that you can handle the dinosaur yourself, because I think we’ll be busy for a while.”

Messages In This Thread