Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
"Well you and Cammy seem to be the most offense heavy, so I figure you piss off one and he the other and see if you can't get them to follow you lot to some sort of central location. While you two are doing that, Pet, meself, and the number one fan 'ere'll handle crowd control, steerin' the local bits out the way. Using these Swatches you found of course luv. Once we get big ug one and two ta point X, I fig our resident pixie can try to juice up the area with that dust of 'ers and get them in the mood."

De replied as he pulled his jersey back on, tucking it snugly into his jeans before realising how silly he looked, promptly pulling it back out.

"Course....Cam'll probably have the easier time staying ahead of his liz, but once we figure out some way of...Oi! Here's the what. Pet'll fly you about in our jet 'ere. Tub should be fast enough to keep you outta harms way. Give you a good visual from that height too. Leaves only me and Johnny on crowd duty....but I think we'll manage."

He concluded as he sat down and cringed slightly, slipping his hand over his midsection and ribs.

"We may have to think up one 'ell of a cover story to tell the locals....but it should work..."

Messages In This Thread