Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
"Entice him enough ta follow me? Have ya looked at Johnny boy lately?" AJ listened to Kei for a moment before shaking her head and throwing her hands in the air.
"Ok ok! Ah get it, we're crowdin' ya. Ok, Ah'm airborne." With that, she pushed off the ground and let her wings do the work for her as she flew up ahead. Looking behind her only momentarily to give a salute to those on the ground, and to make sure John was still following her.

~~~~~~~~~~
How long had it been? Days, weeks, years? She wasn't sure anymore. Firefly sat at the top of a hill just as the sun began to set. Knowing that within moments, the countryside would be alive with those tiny creatures whom her own name had come from. Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and smiled at Rhys.
"Don't you have some local village maidens to be pillaging or something?" her wings twitched only slightly as he sat down next to her.
"Probably, but right now, I had to talk to you. You know, Glynnis was right yesterday. No matter how long you sit here, he's not going to come back." His blue eyes were filled with sadness for Angelee.
She looked over at him with an angry glare.
"Ah don't know...how long has it been Rhys? Don't lie." Looking back towards where she and Cameron had once walked through the Veil, she listened as he let out a sigh.
"Over a year Angel. He's not coming back." Letting her head rest on kneecaps she let his words sink in.
"Ah think Ah knew that all along really. Ah just had something built up in him that he wasn't. After all, he's only human. And Humans are fickle creatures." her voice sounded so bitter, so full of pain. She felt Rhys' arm go around her as he pulled her closer to him.
"He's not worth your tears Angel. Mere moments passed for your mother and sister while you were gone from us, but to me, it was years...centuries. Firefly..." reaching out to her, he turned her face towards his.
"..I've loved you forever. And while I understand your feelings for him were something akin to love. Can you honestly look at me in the eyes and tell me with your heart that you don't feel something for me? For Stargazer? We love on a completely different level than humans do. I just wish you'd let me in." he leaned in and placed a slow kiss on her lips and Angelee's eyes fluttered closed slowly.
As it broke off, she smiled sadly up at Rhys.
"Maybe Ah already have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why am Ah thinkin' about this right now?" she questioned herself as she flew ahead of John to find Cameron.
Then it hit her...John's kiss. Something in the way he had kissed her was completely different than a human kiss, completely off center of a fae one. There was more to him than met the eye and she was more than curious now.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread