Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
As gracefully as possible, ‘Vok came to a landing behind the others. He made sure to keep his distance from them, for the rushing current that his large leathery wings produced could have easily swept his friends from their perch. As soon as he touched down, the metamorph absorbed most of the extra mass that his wings required back into his body. This left ‘Vok with only the slightest hint of wing remaining beneath his arms, now looking more like webbing than actual wings. Still looking very much the lizard man, with tail swishing back and forth in time with Chandi’s, the sometime-pirate joined the others on the cliff side overlooking the prehistoric battle below. Winking his cold yellow eye at Chandi, ‘Vok replied, “You know you joined up for the ssstimulating company and amazing travel benefits. And don’t you worry, if the gruesome twosome don’t demolish everything on this island, I’ll take ya shopping...”

The rest of ‘Vok’s pick up line was cut short by the impressive display of power that Cam was putting on. Feeling more than a little outdone, ‘Vok quipped, “I sssee how we are playin’ it then. I put on my best lizard impression and Sscotty here has to turn into Mecha-Godzilla to keep up. Cool by me, I just hope he can pull it off.” Turning to Chandi, ‘Vok grinned a very reptilian smile and asked, “Ssso, what do you think of De’s plan? You feel like playing crowd control?” Not even waiting for her to answer, ‘Vok grabbed the feline femme and slung her onto his back. Realizing that he would never get off the ground with the added weight of Chandi, even though she weighed little to nothing, he knew that he would have to choose a more suitable mode of transportation. In a flash his form began to twist and change beneath his teammate, as she looked down and saw him change into a powerful, fleet of foot half man, half velociraptor looking creature. Maintaining a hint of his normal appearance beneath the green scales, ‘Vok looked over his shoulder and instructed, “I thought I’d ssstick with the prehistoric theme. Hold on tight, love. This baby can really move.” And like that, with Chandi clinging to his back, ‘Vok raced down the hillside intent on protecting the innocents below.

ok'd by Solace

Messages In This Thread