Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Kei watched John and Chandi leave, “Do ya think either of those two know Japanese?” She pondered out loud, “Might’ve been helpful, considerin’ large hand motions will only get ya so far in communication.” She started to move in the general direction that Cameron had gone in, unsure of how exactly they were going to provide backup. Kei could make a couple things explode, but there was no way she could actually provide physical backup since both lizards were much bigger than she was and she didn’t think that Spooky or anybody else would like it if she made Godzilla or Fin Fang Foom’s kneecaps explode, as exhilarating as that would be for her.
“Got a plan further than providin’ back up? I mean, I could blast body parts off…but somehow I’m doubtin’ that anybody wants me to do that.” Kei commented to De giving him a questioning look, “’cause if I blasted either of them it would make it a hell of a lot more difficult to get them back out to sea.” Kei made a small motion with her hand, watching as a small rock was reduced to dust in the path in front of her, “I think I got the short straw as far as powers go. Don’t have wings, can’t shapeshift, I just make things explode.”
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread