Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Running and flipping and basically doing all things acrobatic Chandi was relieved to have spent so much time as an acrobat, because without her gymnastic skills she’d likely have been a kitty pancake by now, what with concrete and the like raining down on their heads as they placed wranglers to the locals. “The right thing? I don’t think any of us should talk about doing the right thing, way I see it if we get them to have a nice romantic fling then peachy, and if he doesn’t fancy doing anything then best we can do is keep big green from making us or anyone else toast.” Chandi hollered back as she executed a back walk over worthy of a perfect 10 to get out of the way of falling bits of earth, and grin spread across her face as De noticed her shoes.

“These? I bought ‘em on our shopping outing. Though I needed a pair of sensible yet totally dead cool shoes to wear well we all play hero, one of us has to make the rest of this team look respectable.” She informed him with a smirk gracing her features as stopped momentarily to model the shoes for De, she had a lot of respect for man who liked fashion…also didn’t hurt he was a fellow aussie.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread