Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Angelee was vaguely aware of being grabbed before lack of oxygen and the searing pain from her gashes caused her to black out. She had almost been to the surface...almost...

~~~~~~

"What are you looking at Firefly?" Morganna stood behind her daughter, who was staring into the Well of Dreams.
"Ah don't know...Ah thought maybe, if Ah asked nicely, it might show me a few things." AJ shrugged and pushed away from the well. Morganna had notice that her girl child had taken a with a bout of depression since the Scotsman had left. Not that his leaving wasn't welcome on her part, she was more than glad to see him go. He didn't belong here on Avalon, and Angelee could certainly do better.
"What things? Maybe you aren't looking close enough." taking AJ by the hand, she approached the well with her.
"Did you give the Well it's favor?" Morganna's green eyes danced as she reached down into the basket at her feet and pulled out some wildflowers and tossed them into the well.
"You always have to remember, everything has a price, my child. Now, ask the Well if it will show you what you wish to see."
AJ stood silent for a moment, her eyes closed as she concentrated on an image and as she opened them, it appeared in the waters of the Well.
"Oh my, I half expected it to be the Scotsman. Tell me, who is this beautiful creature?" Morganna was almost transfixed by the image in the water.
"Her name is Chandi, and Ah miss her terribly." AJ leaned against the rock of the well and looked down at Chandi's image in the water.
"She's lovely. Tell me, what was she to you?" Morganna asked as the image in the Well shifted to Cameron. Trying her best not to roll her eyes in disgust, she turned away from the well.
"Come, tell me of your friend." Morganna took her hand and led her away from the Well, but not before AJ saw the image of Cameron with another woman. Shaking her head, she cursed herself silently and let her mother lead her away.
"Chandi was my best friend, and Ah don't know...Ah know this sounds strange but Ah loved her deeply. And Ah don't mean in that "friend" way either." AJ dashed away a few tears from her face before coming back into the village with her mother. She didn't want anyone to see the pain those images had caused her.
"That's only natural. You know that right? We faeries have the fortune of being able to love anyone. Humans, mortals, mutants, they all fascinate us to a deep level my girl. And your friend there, was breathtaking." Morganna smiled as her other daughter, AprilRaine approached them.
"Mother, Wynn has been looking for you. Something about the festival of spring." Morganna excused herself and left her daughters to be.

"So, that was pretty deep eh?" AprilRaine looked at her sister who was from all accounts, confused.
"Come on, let's go find Stargazer and Rhys, maybe we can all explain it to you better than Morganna. She has a way of confusing us all."
Within a matter of moments, AJ sat in a circle with her friends and explained her emotions to them. Afterwards, they all sat there and watched her for a moment, causing her to get annoyed.
"Whut?" she asked, pulling her legs up, she rested her chin on her knees.
"Princess, it's simple. You were raised among humans, you thought you were human for many years, it's only natural you be confused about how your true nature is. Female Fae do not distinguish the sex of a mortal when it comes to loving them. So your Chandi was your first experience, but she probably won't be your last." Rhys smiled as he reached out and plucked a daisy from behind him and handed it to her.
"Although, what you have yet to experience, is the love of one of your own kind. Which is powerful in it's own right." AprilRaine piped in, snatching the daisy before Rhys could pass it to AJ.
"She's right. I've loved many human women, but never have I felt a love as powerful as I do for that of my own kind. We are drawn together by the magick that surrounds us." Stargazer smiled at Angelee and took her hand.
"Someday, you'll find you a fae warrior you can't resist and that will be the end of your longings, my sister." AprilRaine elbowed Rhys hard as she spoke. Knowing his feelings for her wayward sister were bubbling just under the surface.
"Ah just don't know what to think anyone. It's all so confusing." AJ was looking down at the grass, letting her thoughts tumble over and over in her mind.
"You've got time, it's not like it's something you have to come to terms with today. Now, come on, I've found this great patch of wild strawberries that I want to get to before anyone else does." Stargazer pulled at AJ's hand until she relented and followed her.
"You should tell her Rhys." April said as she stood up and dusted herself off.
"Not now April...she's too confused as it is. I feel it would just add to it." Rhys watched as Stargazer led Angelee towards the forest. His blue eyed gaze followed the pink haired fae.
"If you don't soon, She'll spend the rest of the century grieving over that Scotsman." April reached out and tickled Rhys' nose with the daisy she had swiped from him.
Rhys felt his heart drop a little as AJ turned and looked back at him and April and smiled shyly before disppeared into the woods.
"See, my dear April, all is not lost yet." Rhys smiled widely as he snatched the daisy and headed off in the same direction that Glynnis and AJ had.
~~~~~~~~
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread