Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Chandi watched in a panicked haze as De explained how to do mouth to mouth, her mind working a mile a minute as she tried her best to remember all the steps. Praying that she wouldn’t have to actually do that for John, because the frantic mutant wasn’t sure she’d be able to be as calm as De was being at the moment, and it look like something that required a level of calm while doing it. Look listen and feel Chandi repeated over and over in her mind as she removed her gaze from AJ and De for a moment to glance at the gasping and coughing John, but soon the young aussie’s gaze was pulled back to the pink haired fairy. Her heart was still racing and she was on the verge of hyperventilating do to fear, she couldn’t lose AJ her world would crumble without the pink haired beauty. Come on girl, you’ve got more spunk in you then anyone I know…if anyone can survive this you can. She mentally pleaded with the unconscious AJ, unwilling to allow her mind to go to other darker thoughts.

Almost has if she were dreaming it she could see AJ’s chest rising and falling and within a few seconds her best friend was breathing again, AJ was alive. Chandi didn’t know if she was going to faint from relief or shock or both. “AJ if you ever do that to my again…” Chandi trailed off happiness overtaking her as she grasped AJ’s hand and gave it a little squeeze. “You understand me…. I can’t lose you.” Her golden/green eyes had unshed tears in them, and it felt like all the muscles in her body had finally been able to relax. “De you are now my hero.” She declared giving her teammate a grateful smile for having kept his cool while she had a galaxy sided panic attack.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread