Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment-Japan
Maybe it was the searing pain that seemed to course through AJ's wings that caused her restless sleep, or perhaps it was that she had so much on her mind now, so many things she needed to talk to Chandi, to Cameron and to John about.
"Something about him...the way he kissed me...it wasn't..." the though slipped into a stream of other thoughts as she let out a soft moan.
Her mind was a mix of memories and dreams, things that had happened and things that were yet to come.
~~~~~~~~

"But I don't want to go back. I have no reason to go back there." Angelee looked up into Rhys' amazing blue eyes, almost pleading with him.
"Firefly, listen to me. You have a number of issues that cannot be resolved here. I don't want you to leave..." his hand reached out to caress her check slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. "But I want you to be able to move on and come back to me, ready and willing to be my bride. Understand? I hear you at night, calling out for Vicki, calling out to Cam...him....Chandi. If you don't spend some time back in the human world, how can you ever expect to spend forever with me?" he leaned in and kissed her slowly, smiling down at her tear filled eyes.
"There's all gone. Vicki...I'd have to track down Drakon again, Chandi...I... I don't know where she's at...and...well....it just still hurts. You were so right Rhys. Humans love so differently than we do. And now that I've experienced that profound kind of love we Fae, I don't want to go back to the uncaring cruel outside world." She hugged him tightly to her.
Rhys kissed the top of her head, and smiled to himself as she spoke. Her coarse southern accent had all but disappeared since her arrival. And now, he had to let her go. He couldn't stand the thought but he knew, it was for the best.
"Angel, go...these humans can only live what? 50 years or so? Go, be with your friends, soothe your wounded ego, and find Vicki. We've got an unmeasurable amount of time here. I'll be waiting, and only a whisper away should you ever need me. Enjoy yourself. I know how much you love the attention you get from those creatures." he laughed just a bit as she looked up at him with a glare, then smiled herself.
"Yeah, well..."
~~~~~~~~~

"Vicki.......Chandi.......Rhys......" the names tumbled from her lips as mere whispers. Slowly the real world began to take shape around her and she tried to open her eyes, blocking out the pain from her wounds. They would heal in time...all things did...didn't they?
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread