Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel: Kirkman Teams-Up
I am keen to see how this comes together.. and this following little teaser can only help

Posted 03/08/2004
Source Newsarama

Marvel has provided Newsarama with the pencils for the first five pages of Marvel Team-Up #1 by Robert Kirkman and Scot Kolins.

Kirkman told Newsarama about the series last week, saying: ““Spider-Man will be making an appearance in the first two issues, and often after that, but it's not going to be ‘Spider-Man and...’ every month. I like to think of it like a one stop shop for the Marvel Universe. I'll also be using it as a platform to use characters that Marvel might not think are strong enough to carry their own book, but are still cool enough to pop in from time to time. I'll be using damn near everyone in the Marvel U by the end of issue #25.”

Making for a debut issue that’ll be hard for many to resist, the first storyline teams Spider-Man and Wolverine.

Click on the thumbnails for larger images.

][Image: MARVTU001001_400_t.jpg] [Image: MARVTU001002_400_t.jpg] [Image: MARVTU001003_400_t.jpg] [Image: MARVTU001004_400_t.jpg] [Image: MARVTU001005_400_t.jpg]
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread