Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sins Past
[spoiler]But it's not a result of r**e. Gwen got intimate with him willingly. I just don't see this happening. Gwen and Peter were blissfully in love. Why would she have such attractions to a middle aged metally disturbed buisness man and not the love of her life? Also, MJ confronts Norman about the issue in the flashback and he lets her live?!?! He lets her live with such knowledge for so many years?!?! Doens't sound like the Osborn I know. The only thing I can think of that would excuse this is that Osborn knew that if MJ told Peter it would devestate him and thus let him live, but that's kinda stretching it. Also, this story makes it appear that Osborn planned Gwen's death AND his death so he could go to Europe and claim the children and the glider just conviently 'killed' him off (unless that was planed too.) I just find it really disturbing, messing up Gwen's and Norman's characters, and praying for a miracle turn around. Though if this turns out to be a dream I might be even more mad. ugh. On the plus side, the art is Beautiful. The guy sure can draw. Well, that's my rant for the day.[/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread