Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you'd do if....
1) Find out why it is I only have one day to live. (If successful..see 2. Otherwise skip directly to 3.)

2) Find a cure/solution to my problem. (If successful continue to 3. Otherwise skip directly to final two items.)

3) Hire a small group of filmmakers and biographers to follow me around and chronicle my last day on Earth.

4) Track down and watch the series finale of Angel.

5) Have a few meals throughout the day consisting of, but not limited to, a Penguin meat burger, a Shark meat steak, some Lion meat BBQ ribs, and Apple Pie. Smile

6) Hire a few people to savagely beat ummm...damn. What was his name? You know...that one guy......with the hat.

7) Send out said people to savagely beat people in hats until I could remember that one guy's name.

8 ) Skydive.

9) Drive a Porsche 911 really really fast down an open stretch of European road.

10) Meet all my favorite WWE Divas.

11) Hire a bodyguard to follow me around dressed like a clown and carrying a baseball bat with a really big nail in it.

12) Call back the people I hired to savagely beat those guys in hats and send them back out to beat the right guy having just now remembered his name.

13) Send an apology letter to all the people beaten who aren't Micheal Moore.

14) Go to Las Vegas and get some from Jessica Alba and/or Aisha Tyler.

15) Along with the film I've had made about my last day and the short biography of it, I would also leave behind a sample of my genetic make up, a very hefty sum of money to cover the cost of, and an extrememly detailed note for my clone explaining what I did, why I did it, and what it is I believe he should do. :twisted:

Hmmmm...that's pretty much it. I wouldn't see a point in doing much else. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread