Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you'd do if....
"If I owned my own company..."

1st.... I'd find out what in the bloody blue blazes my company does.

2. Establish offices/branches in the UK, Japan, Brazil, Germany, Canada, and Atlanta in order to better develop and distribute product.

3. Begin looking for smaller companies to takeover/absorb in order to strengthen my own.

4. Use some petty cash to buy all the Sealab 2021, Angel, and Batman TAS seasons on DVD

5. Patiently manage my company quietly for a few years as I plotted a way to expand my corporation into a multinational entity capable of putting a stranglehold on the world's economy.

6. Slap myself in the forehead two years later as I realize Bill Gates has already beaten me to it.

7. Readjust revenues to attempt acquisition of certain properties (Dark Angel, Fastlane, Shadowrun, Gen13, Dv8 and such....)

8. Start my own messageboard <_<....>_>.......

9. Commision various peices of artwork featuring characters from different mediums and companies, such as Wolverine vs Tuxedo Mask, Buffy vs Gully, various poses of Max from DA with Sublime from Dv8, etc...

10. And of course....end every memo, letter, fax, and other official document with "Signed; Rick James.........Bitch."

Messages In This Thread