Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping Ship...
Brief plot synopsis for issue #3-4 of Astonishing X-Men:

[spoiler]Basically, in the first few issues, this biologist holds a press conference to state that they have discovered a cure for mutations. Naturally, the mutant population is in an uproar. Beast goes to check it out because he knows the senior biologist that was working on it. He SAID that he was interested in possibly curing himself of the "Grant Morrison Disney disease." He takes it back to his own lab to check the results to see if they are correct or just bogus, but while examining the so called "cure" he discovers that they've been using a former ally to test their results on. Cycops says "Jean?" at the end of issue 3 that leads you to believe that the ally is Jean Grey. In the next issue, they go to the lab to liberate their former ally. Shadowcat phases deep deep down into a sub-basement where the testing was taking place only to encounter some armed guards. She phased again and their blasts went through her only to hit a large and seemingly menacing person behind her. The person stepped out of the shadows and it was COLOSSUS!!!!!! He took the guards out and then collapsed at shadowcat's feet crying saying "Finally...God...Am I--God, Please...Am I finally Dead?" and that's how issue four ended. Number five comes out Wednesday, and I'll post more as to what is going on if you want me to.[/spoiler]

On a seperate note, I picked up Madrox #1 and it was both entertaining as well as extremely intriguing.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread