Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
It didn't take long for the group to find their way home. Waiting at the helipad with Vicki at his side was the dark haired man who had been sleeping on the sofa when they left. His suit was rumpled, his hair mussed and he looked like he had just spent the past month on a long drinking binge.
Not waiting for any of them to even bother asking he went about introducing himself to his new team.

"Most people call me Spooky, the name's Mulder, Fox Mulder...and before you say it, yeah from that tv show... it's a long story. Let's just say the government thought it would be interesting to show the American public the truth...but people didn't see past the Hollywood to know it was the truth. Yes, I'm a real FBI Agent, and yes, it as all real." he paused for a moment as he watched Chandi and Cameron letting AJ use them for support.
"You did a great job, and I think it's time for some R&R. Oh, Kei, some guy named Pietro left a message for you while you were gone. Wants you to call him back. I wrote the number on the fridge." turning, he stuffed his hands into his pants pockets and began walking back to the house, humming as he walked along. Looking back at the Guardians as they stood dumbstruck for a moment, he smiled.
"Come on, don't act like you've never seen anything like this before. You just battled Godzilla."

GM Note-Japan was fun! Now it's time for everyone to enjoy themselves. Remember, do what you like. I am here only to observe.

Messages In This Thread