Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Having spent most of the flight in silent contemplation, 'Vok looked around at the island and smiled. Ch'od, Corsair and the other Starjammers had really been the only friends he had ever had, so the thoughts that he had been preoccupied with were really doing a number on his head. The rest of the Guardians were nice enough to be sure, but was he really willing to open himself up to them? As 'Vok stepped off the jet ramp shaking his head, lost in contemplation, he realized just how much soul searching a near death experience can make one do.

'Vok, feeling much better now that he had fresh oxygen filtering in and out of his lungs at regular intervals, watched "Spooky" compliment them on a job well done. Of coarse the team's resident shape shifter recognized Mulder immediately, having been a fan of his show. Even if the producers got a few of the more minute details wrong. It would certainly be interesting to have this guy as the team’s new government liaison. Laid back was one thing, but Spooky seemed downright ambivalent. But, ‘Vok thought, that could only work in their favor. There was nothing worse than working for some schmuck that scrutinized your every move. Yes indeed, Fox Mulder and Valerie Cooper were polar opposites.

Looking around at his teammates, ‘Vok said as he nodded towards AJ, “Well me hearties, lets say we get the pretty lady inside for some proper recuperation. Smartly now, for once she is healthy, me thinks a celebration is in order! Man the deck me buckos, there be a party to be had!” ‘Vok quickly made his way to the doors, trying to catch up with their new boss. Just as the doors were closing behind him, the team could hear the pirate ask, “Any chance that Scully lass might be dropping by? She sure does shiver me timbers.”

Messages In This Thread