Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Kei laughed into the phone, “First, take a breathe Pietro, I just came back actually, big mission, Godzilla, I’ll tell ya more later. As far as gettin’ together, ya know I love your company Speedy.” She responded, taking a seat at the table, “What did ya have in mind? Actually, tell me when ya get here.” Kei told the speedster over the phone, “See you in a few.” Kei waited for Pietro to say goodbye then hung the phone up, heading to her room to change and make herself at least a little more presentable, not a whole lot she could do in the amount of time it would take Quicksilver to get to the island, but she could make an attempt.

Rummaging through her closest she pulled out a clean pair of jeans that looked liked they might have seen better days, ripped and torn nearly to bits, once those were thrown on the bed she grabbed up a clean pair of panties and a blue and yellow striped string bikini top, adding those items to the pile on the bed she quickly opened the bottom drawer to add a plain button down top to her change of clothing. Closing her door quickly she changed her attire in record time, taking a look in the mirror, foregoing any attempt to tame her short black hair she deemed herself decent looking and went back downstairs and into the living room.
“Speedy has plans for me and him, so I dunno If I’ll be around for the celebration I’m sure ya’ll have planned.” Kei announce, flopping into an armchair.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread