Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
The mystery of the moment intrigued ‘Vok. But it scared the hell out of him all at the same time. AJ was on about something and he had no clue what it was, but he had his theories. One thing was for sure though, she was determined. He relented to the pink haired woman’s grasp and allowed himself to be pulled out into the relative privacy of the jungle setting outside. Once they were alone, she stood looking out at the sun as it sank beyond the horizon. She was stalling, and ‘Vok knew it. The girl had something on him and she was enjoying the torture of the moment.

Then she finally spoke, and all of a sudden it was out there. The question that she had been longing to ask, and the question that he had been trying his damnedest to avoid. A half an hour ago he had thought he was ready to confess his secrets to the entire team, but now that he was being pinned to the wall about it, he was feeling anything but talkative. ‘Vok cleared his throat a few times, trying to find the words. Trying his best to come up with some eloquent way to tell AJ that he was a member of a shape shifting alien race that had on more than one occasion tried to invade Earth and enslave her people. It was funny how much easier he had thought this was going to be when he had been going over it in his mind on the plane ride home. But no amount of silence on his part was going to let him slip out of this one. His patented John Starling charm had no chance of saving his ass here. AJ wanted answers and she was prepared to use whatever means necessary to get them.

From his first encounter with it, he knew that rotten pixie dust was going to be the bane of his existence. He had no chance at hiding anything while she had that ace up her sleeve. ”Well, here goes nothing.” Reaching deep down and mustering all the courage he had, ‘Vok finally answered in his heavy pirate slang, something he used as a defense mechanism, “Every bit of what I told ye in ye’re room that first afternoon was true. But me dids leave out one rather important morsel. In all the time me spent pirating ‘round the universe, me did not do it as John Starling. I was given a differen’ name by me fellow crew mates aboard the Starjammer. They called me Greenskull they did.” Slowly, the human guise fell by the wayside, leaving only his true Skrull features in their place. “For as ye see me lass, I ain’t only a pirate. I be a Skrull as well.”

Messages In This Thread