Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
She really couldn't help but giggle slightly as John Starling's visage melted away to reveal the Skrull below.
Arching an eyebrow at him, she bit her lip to keep from smiling.
"And that's supposed to impress me? Ah kissed a Troll! Well, it definately wouldn't be the first time..." leaning up on her tiptoes, she gave him a soft peck on the cheek.
"It's just nice to know Ah'm not tha only 'alien' creature around here. Humans are boring sometimes." Grabbing his hand again, she led him down the path a little farther.
"Are you going to tell the others, or do you want me to keep this just between us? Or are there other things you want to keep just between us?" She snickered again, not really able to help the bubble of happiness that had welled up in her.
Sure, he was green and looked like the Border Trolls that guarded the gates to Avalon...but it wasn't like she hadn't danced naked during the full moon with those guys...and they couldn't change their appearance. If he had expect AJ to freak out, he'd gotten the wrong reaction.
Her wings twitched just slightly with the breeze, causing the injured one to ache a bit. A grimace of pain crossed her features for the span of a second.
"Ah did bring you out here for anotha reason. Ah wanted to thank you, for saving me."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread