Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
"Sure we will toots!" Pietro said from the doorway as he made his appearance in true Quicksilver fashion.
"Hey all, hope you don't mind me crashing the party. I've heard stories, had to see it first hand." His conversation was broken short as AJ and John returned to the house. Causing not only Pietro to raise an eyebrow in question, but Mulder too.
"Ok, someone owes me ten bucks." Mulder stood up and dusted himself off, running a hand through his mussed hair.
"Because I remember betting someone ten bucks he'd run off with her and never come back....hell, I would have...I've seen the video." Giving a wink and a smile, he turned his attention back to the group.
"So, yeah, Cam's little bar over on the Key and trust me, you don't need to worry about strip clubs, they are a dime a dozen down here....so lets see, I've got some government money, a boat down under the training room in the docking area, and a few beautiful women...Who says this isn't going to be a good time."
Peitro slipped an arm around Kei and smiled as Mulder went on about living his wet dream. "I'm not up for the strip clubs...but some quality time with my little Hawaiian flower here wouldn't be too bad."
Giving everyone a few moments to gather themselves together, Mulder told them all to meet him at the docks and they'd get their adventure underway.

Messages In This Thread