Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Thinking he recognized the sound in her voice, 'Vok guessed that AJ was being more than a little self-conscious about her wings, which was an emotion he could easily relate to. He went through most of his days on Earth with a hint of insecurity lingering around his edges. So he decided not to press the issue. As she explained away her disinterest in the sinful excursion, she made her way across the living room, and ‘Vok quickly followed. He reached her just before she stepped out into the early evening air. Taking her gently by the arm, he pulled her back just long enough to give her a quick kiss on the cheek and say, “Thanks for everything, doll. If ye need anything while we’re gone, just send up the flares and I’ll come a runnin’. Of that ye have me word.”

‘Vok didn’t like the idea of leaving AJ on the island by herself, but he realized that she didn’t look to be in the mood for company either. That left him little choice other than entrusting his friend’s well being to Vikki. And oddly enough, that was actually enough to make him feel better about the situation. So he let her go out into night with her faithful companion by her side as he turned away from the door and made his way to where the rest of the team was gathering.

As he walked the short distance, ‘Vok shifted his appearance to better suit the evening’s plans. When his companions next saw him, he was wearing a loose-fitting white shirt with an extra wide collar, which was unbuttoned halfway down his chest. His hair was suddenly pulled back in a purposefully disheveled way by a tattered strip of material. Around his neck ‘Vok wore an equally tattered neckerchief accompanied by a gold amulet emblazoned with the Skrull’s own stylized version of the jolly roger. There was a sash about his torso from which usually would have hung his saber. But since the Vault guards had seen fit to confiscate his sword, it was now hanging empty at his side. He wore form fitting brown pants and knee-high boots that were strapped tightly around his calves with a few well-placed silver buckles. This was his favorite face to wear whenever he was heading out for a night of debauchery. If he was to act the ruttish pirate, it only made sense to dress the part as well. A smile bursting with bravado lit up his face as the shape shifter raised his hands high into the air with a grandiose flourish and bellowed, “Avast me hearties! Set us a coarse and get me under way Mister Spooky, for there be a celebration to be had and there be rum to be drank! I’m fixin’ ta get loaded to the gunwales this night. And if we are a might lucky me buckos, we may just crack Jenny’s tea cup before the night is through!”

Messages In This Thread