Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Kei walked along with the group, avoiding the drunken men that seemed more than prepared to feel her up if she got within reach.
“This is just great, Pietro leaves me ace to go save the world.” She muttered mostly to herself, “He owes me, he owes me bad! Screw the world, I wanted to have some fun.” Kei sidestepped a group of guys who were eyeing her, giving them her best annoyed looked she edged closer to John.
“If one of those drunks gets to close will ya take care of him for me?” Kei asked the pirate, using her best puppy dog eyes on him, “See, if I get all drunk I’ll probably lose control, and if they try anything I might make a hand explode…” She trailed off as she tried to shake that mental image from her mind.
“Better to have the pirate deal with them, then the drunk anomaly who can make things go boom.” The surfer gave John a big smile, and then as if to prove her point even though she wasn’t drunk as of yet she made a small motion and a guy two feet from them had his glass explode in his hand.

Stepping into the pub, she turned completely to look at John, “What drink do you recommend for a wahine like me?” She cocked her head to the side, apparently having gotten over her annoyance with Pietro’s departure.
“Also, the bar or a table?”
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread