Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
AJ stood there for a moment and then whirled around.
"AH KNOW THAT!" She yelled into the empty night sky. This was the last thing she wanted to deal with today.
"Jesus Christmas! Can't Ah get ovah being almost eaten by a radioactive lizard before everahbody starts in on me again!" stomping her feet in the sand she let out a loud angry squeel and started stalking back to the house.
Vicki was right on her heels, looking a bit morose as Angelee slammed the front door behind them. Looking down at the dog, she glared.
"You...Ah can't believe you'd give me up like that? Ah thought we were pals? Ah put up with Drakon for you! 2 YEARS of him for you! Ah went halfway across the world because Ah got told he sold you to a testing facility in the UK, put up with prudish uptight Brits, and this is the thanks Ah get?"
The dog, for her part, looked genuinely sad. Big brown eyes looked up at AJ's for a moment then she looked down at the floor again.
AJ shook her head and walked down the hall and into her room. She really couldn't blame it all on Vicki. Some faeries had a way of talking to animals a level that AJ never understood. Maybe Vicki was just worried?
"And exactly how do you think they're all gonna take this? Ah'll be all like... "Ok, well, there's something Ah've neglected to tell ya. See, when Cameron abandoned me in Avalon, Ah kinda developed this relationship with Rhys and one thang led to another and well... eventually Ah'll be his bride! Oh, but don't worry, Ah've got a good 200 years before that'll happen!?!?!??" Gods, Ah can see their faces now. John'll just laugh it off and say "Good, that's 200 years Ah get a chance ta chase after you!" Chandi'll be wide eyed and "Umm..ok, and you didn't tell me this sooner because????" and Cameron..."
AJ fell face first on the bed and groaned into the pillow.
"Ah don't know..." it was muffled and there was infinate sadness in her voice.
"It wasn't like we were exclusive ta one anotha', and now...things being the way they are...Ah just don't know how he'll react. Maybe he'll think Ah'm just toying with his heartstrings for toyin' with mine 2 years ago...Maybe he won't care. It's not like he'll live 200 years..." She rolled over and threw her arm over her eyes as if to block it all out. Groaning just slightly as she landed on her wings.
"Ah'll tell them...Ah don't think Ah can hide it anymore anyway...faeries poppin' in and outta her like it's a 7-11."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread